Window or porthole CloZure (porthole blind) - for use when curtains and shades don't work.
The clozures shutter or sometimes referred to as hatch shades, portlight covers, and pleated shades is a simple and elegant solution for replacing those dusty curtains or broken shades.
- The shutters offer 100% UV protection and will make your boat’s interior 15 deg. cooler on a hot sunny day.
- Sunlight will filter through the shutters so the interior remains bright
- When closed at night the shutters provide 100% privacy.
- Available in 3 colors - White, Sea Shell, Black on White
- The room darkening shutter is black on the inside and white on the outside.
CloZures® shutters are made from 2 pieces of 0.030 thick Polycarbonate which have been silkscreened and processed to size on automated equipment. They are manufactured using the latest UV material and technology. They function by simply moving one layer on top of the second layer, thus opening or closing the shutter.
CloZures® are attached to the lens/glass of the portlight or hatch via 3M low profile Dual Lock, (a Velcro type material). To install simply remove the red liner exposing the acrylic adhesive, then position and press firmly to the lens/glass. They are easily removed for cleaning.
Sometimes referred to as :
shade for the window or shade for a door
shade for door window
door window shades
door window shade
DIY boat shade
boat window blinds